Kia Ora & Welcome
The Far North Recreational Dive Club Inc is based in Doubtless Bay in the Far North and is open
to all scuba divers and free-divers. Non-divers are also very welcome to join
as associate members.
- Meetings were put on hold over the winter, they will restart soon
- Video on YouTube
On a recent dive Jack, Sallie and Tim came across a huge meatball
of Demoiselles which schooled around us seemingly unconcerned about
our presence. Check out the video on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDRIsGF51QE
This site will evolve over time so please submit your ideas, feedback
and photos to help keep it live and interesting.
Go to membership and events
for more information.
- Promote and organise skin and scuba diving and associated activities
in the Far North;
- Promote safe diving practices;
- Promote training for non-certified divers;
- Promote conservation, responsible care for the environment and adherence
to maritime and fisheries regulations;
- Provide a resource for sourcing appropriately qualified divers to
assist with Search and Rescue activities;
- Support and encourage participation regardless of age, gender and
- Build the confidence of newly certified divers;
- Provide a forum for social events.
Club contact details
Far North Recreational Dive Club Inc
PO Box 165
Telephone: Jack on 021 981474
--- Be notified automatically whenever this page is updated